Bitcoin today is regarded to be technologically and conceptually much more complicated and well-structured compared to any other cryptocurrency.
It also has the highest market capitalization and liquidity of all cryptocurrencies. Before you purchase this cryptocurrency, let's have a look at where you can buy your first Bitcoin and how you can sell it.
As we all know Bitcoin is one of the most credible and popular digital currencies these days in the crypto market space. There are so many people who are so much interested in buying Bitcoin and for this purpose they are all in search of the best exchange places where they can do that in the most efficient way possible.
So, here we list out some of the best exchanges for buying Bitcoin: Let’s check out the list and compare the differences between the best crypto exchanges.
1. Bitfinex: Bitfenix is an advanced exchange platform that offers the 3.3X leveraged margin while trading through a peer-to-peer market. Another feature of this exchange is that it has the attendance of the liquidity providers that can earn interest by providing funding to traders.
It also offers a wide range of order types to traders for allowing them to trade intelligently per market conditions. It has simple and easy to use interface functions and features. You can make the use of its advanced graphing tools, by which you can even visualize your orders, positions, and price alerts on the screen.
Plus, it also provides top-notch security to its customers by the means of storing and concealing their user information as well as funds. If you are concerned with privacy leak, then take a deep breath because no harm shall come to your personal information with this company.
Upon the means of depending on your operating system, you will need to first of all download a certain version. In addition to Ethereum, Ethminer is also involved as it can mine other coins on the Ethash algorithm adding with the Ethereum Classic, Metaverse, Musicoin, Ellaism, Pirl, Expanse and so many more.
Bitfinex has unlimited withdrawals and provides various payment options.
- It offers the 3.3X leveraged margin.
- It has advanced charting tools.
- It also provides top-notch security to its customers.
- Low-cost trading.
- Margin lending opportunity.
- $10,000 minimum deposit.
- 6-8 weeks verification process.
- Inactivity Fee.
2. Kraken: It is also known as one of the best exchanges as it is established for the professional traders who trade cryptocurrencies on a daily basis. It can be on the whole, equally useful for casual traders as well.
Kraken offers the range of the fluid trading engine with advanced order types, and it would at the same time allow with the margin trading so that you can leverage long or short market positions. Kraken offers the margin trading up to 5K and also offers to automate your trading strategy with the range of the advanced order types along with other tools.
It has simple and easy to use interface functions and features.
Kraken is also undergoing regular audits and understands the need for digital security. It has high liquidity and security for assets. Kraken also requires the usual identity card check or other forms of the verification method.
- Best for professional traders.
- High liquidity and security of assets.
- It can just work for a few of the cryptocurrencies.
- It has high rates.
3. Bittrex: Bittrex is all known out to be one of the largest trading platforms that offer a premium experience to users and supports trading between the range of the 190+ digital currencies.
It is one of the best and highly recommended as it is ideal to support away with so many other cryptocurrencies. It is all the way taken as the best user interface present in the financial market. They charge between the range of 1%-1.5% fees in exchange for the sake of using their software.
It has simple and easy to use interface functions and features.
At the same time, it also supports algorithmic trading using third-party and also with the placement of the custom yet secure trading bots. It is custom added with the intuitive interface as anyone can enjoy buying and selling coins as easily as possible.
You can also make the use of the secure APIs, as for this reason, the advanced traders can use algorithmic bots to automate trading. Bittrex offers top-notch security to its customers by following industry standard practices.
- It supports algorithmic trading using third-party, APIs
- It is built for professional traders
- Smaller exchange, still one of the most popular
4. Coinbase: Coinbase is considered to be one of the most popular digital exchanges as from where you can easily buy and sell popular cryptocurrencies adding with the Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin using your local currency.
The platform is on the whole intended for beginners and miners who are looking to buy or sell digital assets. This exchange hence implements many possible security mechanisms to fully maintain customer security such as Two-factor Authentication and Multi-site Wallet/Vault.
Coinbase also features a set of the vault that would enhance security as assets are stored in offline storage, plus it requires multiple approvals for withdrawals and gives the user more control of the funds.
5. Poloniex: Poloniex is yet another digital asset exchange that lets you trade securely with the means of advanced trading processes. The platform, on the whole, facilitates the process of exchanging any virtual assets.
It would at the end be minimizing the risk of hacks without any course of compromise upon the safety of trading. It would help to have the funds stored only for you. You will be able to sell or withdraw all of your funds without issues also minimizing the security threats and hacks.
6. GDAX (now Coinbase Pro) GDAX previously - now Coinbase Pro - is namely known to be the professional trading platform from the Coinbase team which enables you to trade a variety of currencies on a regulated US-based exchange. It also features the access range of trade history and a simple process to create orders so that anyone can buy or sell coins.
It charges 0% maker fees and the digital assets held in online storage are fully insured. Moreover, Coinbase Pro offers the range of volume-based discounts on all taker fees that would go as low as 0.1%.
For security, the exchange stores 99% of the customer’s assets offline, and at the end undergoes regular audits and protects all of its USD balance with FDIC insurance. It is all arranged with the lowest fees and it has been easily possible to buy and sell with almost 0% fees.